Cant sync my mobile to the task on my computer (using chrome)
please tell me:
- Is your phone connected to the internet when you try to sync it?
- Are you using our iOS app, our new mobile site http://todoist.com/m our old mobile site http://todoist.com/mold or a third-party application?
If you're referring to Chrome as the browser your using on your computer, please tell me:
- Does refreshing the page using Ctrl+F5 help?
- Does clearing your browser cache help?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Which version of Chrome are you using?
- Is your phone connected to the internet when you try to sync it? <============= YES
- Are you using our iOS app, our new mobile site http://todoist.com/m our old mobile site http://todoist.com/mold or a third-party application? <============= I'm using the new version
sorry but I didn't add description (press by mistake submit)
I get "Authentication failed"
also I didn't fill the "Task view query"
10X for your help,
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but in order to identify the issue, I need detailed information about the circumstances in which it occurs. Therefore, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using on your phone to access the http://todoist.com/m site (incl. the browser version)?
- At which point do you get the "Authentication failed" error (accessing the site, logging in, adding a task (before or after saving it), refreshing the page)?
- When you add a task via your phone, do you see it added there, but not when you go to Todoist.com through your computer or do you get an error when trying to add the task?
- What "task view query" are you referring to?
Also, please try to clear the cache and cookies in your phone's browser and make sure it accepts cookies.
I'm not using browser to enter the site,
I just click on the shortcut that was added to my mobile.
when I download the software I used Chrome (I think, I have samsung s2 :) so probably it is chrome)
when I press the icon I get the authentication failed.
about the task view query - is when I go to setting, there is the name, password and task query name,
and I didn't fill the last one.
maybe it is not your software?
I didn't try to add task...
The only products, we've developed for mobile devices are:
- Todoist Mobile: http://todoist.com/m (Todoist accessible through a mobile browser)
- Todoist Mobile (old version): http://todoist.com/mold (Todoist accessible through old phones with less features)
- Todoist for iOS
We will also introduce an Android app soon.
Since you're using a Samsung phone and are not accessing any of our Mobile versions mentioned above, you may indeed use a third-party application built with our API. In which case, please contact its developer or try our mobile site with the browser in your phone.
10X and sorry for the mix,
I was sure it is yours application,
when will it be available?