I am using Chrome and getting some crush. Thinking this might be a bug.
Basically, there is an outdated task and I am adding note to the task. Then I trying to tick box as completed and getting error. Refreshing page and task is moved to "completed tasks" however latest note is missing.
I manage to test this issue and get same bug 4x.
Hope this helps,
please tell me:
- What's the exact due date you've used in this task?
- Does this issue occur in a different browser as well?
- What kind of error do you get when you try to complete the task?
- There were different dates for tasks but all dates was "overdue" from few days to 3 weeks.
- Tested only on Chrome so far
- When I click in [thick] box to make the Task completed I got Ajax response with "Error" and just html tags in the error message.
I will take a screenshot when I will get same again and also will try to test on FF as well.
I made screenshots of this issue. Don't want to put in public.
The error says - "Error encoutered: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC....><title>400 Bad Request</title>
Unknown error happened:
that's all. Not like very informative.
If you fancy to see screenshots, please email me on my account email and I will replay with detailed scenario for this issue.
I have the same issue as Andris, except no error. The task simply disappears as if completed.
Moving to another page refreshes the list to its original state, but clicking on any tasks brings about the same disappearance.
Clear your browser cachea dn cookies. If this doesn't help, please send a screenshot to email@example.com
Also, please include some examples on the due dates you've used in these tasks.
Please try to clear your browser cache as well and if it won't help, tell me:
- When does the task disappear exactly? Right after you sign in and then you have to refresh the page in order to make your tasks appear again?
- Do your tasks disappear when clicking on the task name?
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?