Hello, I am using opera browser and recently I started to have problems - I can't login to my account from this browser. Could you please tell if there is any decision exept changing the browser?
please tell me:
- Which version of Opera are you using?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through the Todoist Anywhere plugin?
- Have you installed any ad- or script-blocking plugins lately?
- Did you try to clear your browser cache?
- What happens when you try to log in? Do you see a blank page or are you being redirected back to the login page? Do you see any error messages?
Also, please try to Settings -> Preferences -> Advanced (tab), choose "Storage" and if you see todoist.com on the list of "Webpages using persistent storage", remove it, then at "Use application cache" choose "Ask me" and when Todoist asks you for permission to store data on your computer, click "Never".
Thank you very much for answer, David.
The problem appeared after the installing the latest version of opera. When I tried to login I was redirected to the main page again.
I changed settings as you wrote and now the problem is solved.
Thanks for help!