when Todoist plugin for Outlook is open, if an Outlook reminder appears I cannot click on it anymore in order to postpone it or close it, until I close Todoist window.
please tell me:
- Which version of Outlook are you using?
- Which operating system are you using?
Outlook 2007 SP2
on Windows XP Pro SP3
I can't reproduce this issue :(
Please tell me:
- When the reminder pops up, do you have Outlook maximized and accessed?
- If you do, is Outlook highlighted as the active application or the Todoist add-in?
- Does this happen when you're in one specific Todoist's view (project view, search result etc.)?
- Is your Todoist add-in "snapped" to one side of the Outlook window (is so - which one) or did you drag it out of its fixed position?
Outlook is maximized and running,
Todoist can be in any view
Todoist is snapped on the right (when it's floating the problem actually disappears)
thank you for the information. I will try to reproduce this issue and will forward this to the developers.
Sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you.