I tried to set up a repeating task, but kept getting errors, even if I copied and pasted the example you gave in the help (e.g. ev other day starting 2. nov). Why? How to fix it?
every other day starting 2. Nov
If this doesn't work either, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Does it work in a different browser?
- Do you have any ad- or script-blocking plugins installed?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly or though a plugin (if so, which one)?
- Have you experienced such issue before? If so - when, if not - when was the first time you've noticed it?
Hi, David! Thank you for the reply. I tried the one you gave (i.e. every other day starting 2. Nov), but it didn't work either.
- I used IE8 as my brower in a XP system for work.
- It did work in the IE browser on my home computer (a Vista system), but I don't remember the version of that IE.
- I'm not sure about this one. How could I check?
- I accessed Todoist through your webpage (I guess it means "directly")
- I just began to use it yesterday and this is first time I experienced such a issue.
Hope to hear from you and thank you!
I've been able to reproduce this issue it seems to occur only in IE8. The "ev other day starting..." function itself works fine even in IE8 once such due date has been set through a different browser.
I've forwarded this to the developers, thank you for the information and sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you.
For now, as a workaround, you can try out a different browser - Firefox or Chrome, for example.
I switched to a firefox browser and now it worked. Thank you, David!