Can't login with Chrome
I've seen a number of posts about this problem and have also recently come across it. Done everything suggested in previous posts with no luck.
When I try to login at http://todoist.com/app or http://todoist.com/app#start it just refreshes the page with no error message or notification.
- Chrome 14.0.835.35 beta-m (just installed, also had issue Chrome 13.x stable)
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Cleared cache and cookies
- Added exceptions for todoist.com
- Disabled extensions
- No problem logging in from other browsers such as Firefox
Please tell me:
- Are you using a firewall? If so, can you log in when you turn the firewall off?
- Are you connecting through a proxy? If so - does a direct connection fix the problem?
- What's your location?
- Have you experienced this issue before with Chrome? If so - when? If not - when did you experience it first?
- I'm using standard windows firewall built into Windows 7. Tried disabling with no effect.
- Connecting to the internet though a router, no proxy. Tried plugging directly into the modem with no effect.
- Located in Toronto, Ontario.
- Experienced it first earlier this month. Don't remember exactly what date but was in the last couple weeks.
I did a fresh install of Chrome on my other computer and had success logging in there.
Could you try to do following:
Does it output any errors?
This should not be a known issue.