After login it redirects me to the login page.
Password is correct
please tell me:
- What browser are you using?
- Are you trying to access Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin/add-on (if so, which one)?
- Have you experienced this issue before?
- Do you have any ad- or script-blocking plugins installed?
- Can you log in using a different browser?
I have this problem:
2. Directly through website. However it does work through my chrome plug-in (Todoist: To-Do list and Task Manager - Version: 1.72)
3. It started last week, Thursday Aug 4 I believe, but never before that
4. No ad or script blocking plugins
5. I can login through internet explorer 8 without a problem
please clear your browser cache and cookies, then follow all the steps mentioned here:
I am now having this problem also. I am using Firefox 5 on Ubuntu. I can login fine with Chrome, but not with Firefox. Clearing my cookies does not help.
please go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network tab and remove todoist.com from the list of sites storing offline data on your computer.
If this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Since when are you experiencing this issue?
- Did you install any ad- or script-blocking plugins lately?
- What exactly happens if you click the "login" button?
Thanks for the reply. That indeed worked.
FYI, the option in under Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Network on my install.