Launching Todoist’s first todo app for iOS and Android
After months of development, on November 19th, we launched Todoist’s first native mobile applications for iOS and Android! The apps aim to bring Todoist’s sleek yet robust task-management to mobile users who need to organize their to-dos on the go.
With the new application, you’ll be able to:
- Get continual synchronization across all your devices
- Add and manage unlimited tasks
- Organize tasks into projects
- Access your task manager with or without an Internet connection
- Save your task list to the cloud
If you decide to upgrade to Todoist Premium, you will be able to enjoy even more great features such as:
- Get SMS, email or mobile push reminders
- Organize tasks more effectively with colored labels and search filters
- Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com
- Add as many details as you want using task notes
- and much more!
Based on early user reactions within the first hours of the launch, we decided to remove the once-per-day limit on data synchronization for the free version of the app. Now, we’re automatically upgrading all free users to unlimited, continuous data synchronization!
Start using Todoist mobile today and see how organizing the little things can help you accomplish the big things.