FULL FUNCTIONALITY from the web app please (10 important features to consider)
1. drag & drop between projects (too many taps to do that)
2. split screen of projects & tasks
3. Multi-select for batch editing
4. reorder tasks in 7 days view (move to other days basically)
5. Easier indent technique (that's supposed to be one of the key unique features of Todoist) (SlickTasks is a good reference for both mobile & app use of indenting by dragging)
6. Making it easier to add a reminder like it is on the web app
Plus all the extra stuff that are missing on both ios and web:
7. alphabetical order of tags (or manual) - it's a mess sorted by count.
8. Allow us to play with the order of Notes, like a checklist that can be created quickly - creating full tasks and reordering them is too long for a quick jot of ideas. Then let us play reorder those notes by dragging. Would be nice to be able to delete them with a swipe!
9. Option to display labels after the task, or in a separate column (it's very confusing to the eyes the way it is now. Actually in the ios it's fine, the web app is the problem here)
10. One button to expand/collapse all. Very useful (and again SlickTasks as a reference)
Also, 11. - Expand the keeping track idea not only for competed tasks but also for postponed and "done while overdue" to give us a good visualization of our productivity
I know these are a lot of requests, especially for the votebox, but maybe if all users will vote for one post in this forum, to promote it to the top, the developers will notice how important these stuff are for our workflow
4 comments, asked by Tomer on Jan 29, 2013 - 10:16