Option for sorting and dividing today by projects
- like Wunderlist has it, it is very
clear and reassuring overview what is on the table
- good for every other filtered view, too
- as well as projects have Task Actions, so all filtered view (Today, 7 days, @, custom, search) could have menu with Task Actions for sorting and dividing
- combined with custom filters it could be a great thing
- Todoist could have GTD, Things like possibility to "Show Next High 5 from every project" = (p1, p2), but sorted and divided by project
As a filter option this would be great - but I wouldn't like that as a default view.
I also would like the Today view sorted (and preferably grouped) by Project, as in Wunderlist.
I've been using Wunderlist for over a year now but have recently started playing with Todoist. But there are two things holding me back. One is the ability to group the Today view by project and for overdue tasks to rollover to Today (albeit with some indication it's overdue. Both of these features are in Wunderlist and I'm not sure I can make the leap to Todoist without them.