Two Android Devices
Is there a limitation to the amount of Android Devices you can install Todoist on??
I have Todoist installed on my Android Phone and would like to install it on my Tablet.
My phone is working fine but when I try to Install it on my Tablet, I receive the followin error:-
"An unknwn error has occured Please wait a few seconds and try again"
I have waited a number of days and tried again. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled but still receive the same error.
Asked by Toby on Jan 14, 2013 - 21:47
There are no such limitations, you can install Todoist on as many devices as you like.
Please tell me:
- Are you installing our official Android app available here: http://todoist.com/android ?
- What tablet are you using and what version of Android does it run?
- When exactly does the error message occur? The moment you want to install the app or open it or upon logging in?
1) Yes, I am installing the Official Android App
2) I am using Galaxy Tab, 7.7. Running Android 4.0.4
3) I click on the Todoist App
I receive the Login Screen where I have the 3 Options of Log In, Enter With Google Account and Sing Up.
I then click Enter with Google Account (As this is how I log on on my Laptop and Android Phone)I receive a message saying please Wait and then the message An unknown error has occured Please wait a few seconds and try again" and it stays on the Log in screen
Unfortunately, we couldn't identify this problem so far. Even if you would use a different Google Account on your tablet than the one you've used with Todoist, a different error message should be displayed.
However, we've modified our error logging system to provide us more details, therefore could you please try to log in through your tablet again to get this error message and then let us know at what time you did this so we can see what type of error was generated on our end?
Unknown on Feb 21, 2013 - 20:04
I'm also having a conflict with two different ways to log in not understanding I'm one person.