Task timing problem
For example its now for me 20:37pm, Malaysia time and I need to add task as "today at 21" but it gives me "tomorrow at 13:00".
The time format is 24 and my time zone is GMT+8:00.
Can you please help me how to solve this.
Asked by Abdullahi on Jan 05, 2012 - 00:41
please tell me:
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- If you go to Todoist Preferences -> General Settings, do you have the date format set to DD-MM-YYYY or MM-DD-YYYY? Also, did you choose "13:00" as the time format?
- Which time zone did you choose in the General Settings? "GMT +8:00" from the bottom of the list or "GMT+8:00 - City_name" from the middle of the list?
Abdullahi on Jan 05, 2012 - 04:33
Thanks for your respond.
- I am using Todoist from both website and through plugin.
- I only use Google Chrome no other browsers.
- I didn't tested for other browsers.
- I date format is MM-DD-YYYY and the time format is 24.
- My selected time zone is GMT+8:00 - Kuala Lumpur.
Hope these info will give clue of my settings.
Thanks in advance.
unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue :(
Please force-reload the page using Ctrl+F5 and clear your browser cache, restart your browser and let me know if the issue still persists.
Also, please tell me :
- Which version of Chrome are you using (this can be found under the "About Google Chrome" link in the settings)?
- Are you typing exactly "today at 21" within the due date field or are you using a different date format?
Abdullahi on Jan 06, 2012 - 19:03
Sorry for the late reply.
I have check all your suggestions but still nothing changed. But yesterday I have tried in my work office computer and it works perfectly. But I don't know why in my laptop it doesn't.
By the way, I am using Google Chrome version 16.0.912.75 m and as you said my time format is 24 so I do type "today at 21". Even now its 15:00 for me, and I typed "today at 21" and it records as "Tomorrow at 13:00".
I don't know where the problem coming from. Do you have any clue?
I'm sorry for the delay, we've been trying to reproduce this issue and it may be related to a mismatched time zone settings between Todoist and your computer.
Please tell me - are you using the exact same time zone in your system settings as you do in Todoist? If not, please try to both adjust your system clock and select the same time zone on your computer as you did in Todoist.