Bug with task renaming
When you rename a task, it shows a little box that says "Moved to ____". For example, I had a task due Saturday, and when I renamed it, it said "Moved to Saturday". This doesn't make sense because I only renamed it. I didn't move it.
Asked by Glen Winters on Nov 29, 2011 - 11:21
please force-reload your page with Ctrl+F5, then clear your browser cache.
If this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue occur in a different browser as well?
- What exact due date are you using in these tasks?
- While editing these tasks' names, do you click on the due date input box?
Here's an example showing before and after editing the task:
I force-reloaded the page and cleared the cache and it still occurred.
I'm using Chrome 15.0.I confirmed that this happens in Firefox 7.0.1 and IE 9.0.
I tried this for multiple tasks and the bug occurred each time.
I did not click on the due date input box.
1) Click on an existing task's text to edit it.
2) Change the task's name by adding or removing some text.
3) Click Save.
The text "Moved to ____" will now appear where ____ is the previously assigned due date of the task. It appears just to the right of the task name as it does when you change the due date.
I've been able to reproduce this issue. It seems to happen only on the "x days" view and not within any particular project.
I have forwarded this to the developers. Thank you very much for your report and sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.