Delete All/Subset Completed Tasks
Thank you for the Completed Tasks functionality.
Is there an easy or quick way to delete selected or all of completed tasks?
I started by hovering, clicking the "X" and confirming, but I now have hundreds of completed tasks to delete.
I presume (am hoping) that by deleting my completed tasks, my active task list build / display speed will be improved.
Asked by Brent Shelton on Oct 26, 2011 - 16:34
unfortunately, there is no way to delete the whole completed task history at the moment, but you can clear the list of completed tasks in each project by clicking "Delete completed" in the lower right corner of your task list. This won't remove them from the new "completed tasks" list, though.
Also, it shouldn't affect the display speed of your active tasks as the completed task list is only loaded when you access it.
If you're experiencing performance issues, please try to clear your browser cache/cookies, make sure there are no background applications using a lot of resources (especially network bandwidth) or plugins lowering the performance of your browser.
If this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Do you also experience performance issues in a different browser?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
- What's your location?
- Have you experienced such issues in the past? If not - when did it started?
- Does it happen at any particular time of day?