again: notes disappeared
I did the following:
1. free account
2. added notes to tasks in the Webbrowser (firefox)
I know, that notes are a premium feature, but I could add them, and thought, that they are saved locally for the free account, only not able to synchronise them
3. upgraded to premium
4. notes have gone
- yes, I use the same account
- yes, I use the same browser and tried a different one
- yes, I deleted the browser cache and logged out and in again
hope it is possible to restore them - actually have a big problem if not. (also my fault to rely on it without having tested it problerly)
Thanks for help,
Asked by Irene on Oct 07, 2013 - 01:28
thank you for extending my account!
I luckily could restore a quite recent
version of my previous todo-lists, so
that most notes have not vanished but
I only have to put them back into todoist.
By the way: I think todoist is a great tool!
Especially for my needs, which are:
- lots of projects and tasks
- no need for typical project management features
like time-analysis, delegating and so on
Thanks for it!