Priority Sorting Stopped Working
The last couple of days the priority sorting has been messed up. When I do a query like '(today, overdue) @home' it used to return the results sorted by priorty and now it is not doing so. Has something changed?
Thanks for fixing this new glitch.
Asked by Leah Stella on Oct 03, 2013 - 09:10
Nothing has changed about the sorting function lately. Please tell me:
- Does clearing the browser's cache help?
- Can you reproduce this issue in a different browser?
- Did you reorder any of your tasks manually?
- How exactly did it change - is some priority displayed somewhere else or is everything mixed up?
I cleared the brower's cache and restarted before posting and it didn't help.
I just tried another browser and it is still messed up.
I have reordered tasks manually on occasion, usually within the same priority level. If I need to move priorities, I change the priority with a !p
If I reorder them and then refresh, it goes back to the chaotic order.
The change appears random to me. the priorities are not grouped together. The projects are not grouped togther. The repeating/nonrepeating are not grouped together.
The same ordering is showing up on my iPhone.
I usually use Google Chrome Version 30.0.1599.66.
I checked on Firefox 24.0.
And I have an iPhone with iOS7 7.0.2 installed.
I see the same issue with an easier query like '(today, overdue)'.
Please try clearing the cache of your browser, if you're willing, clear the cache for all of them used, log out of the iOS app and then try again.
This type of issue does seem to happen randomly and we are unable to reproduce it, and it tends to go back to normal after a period of time.