Why isn't the add task feature working with my gmail extension?
All my projects and current tasks and dates etc come up fine but I can't add a task to any project. When I click on the add button, nothing happens.
Asked by Jack Murphy on Oct 20, 2011 - 06:45
please try do the following:
- Force a reload of your iGoogle page by pressing Ctrl+F5.
- Right-click somewhere within the Todoist gadget window and choose This Frame -> Reload Frame.
- Remove the Todoist gadget from iGoogle, then clear your cache and put it back on.
- Disable any ad- or script blocking plugins (or put Todoist on their list of exceptions) if you're using them.
- Allow 3rd party cookies in your browser.
If this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Are you referring to the iGoogle widget?
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur with a different browser?
- Are you able to add tasks directly through the Todoist website?
I have Todoist as an extension for my igoogle home page and use the Chrome browser. I forced a reload but then went to my Todoist project listing from my ig page, right clicked but did not see any frame info to choose. If I clear out the extension and start all over, will I lose all the lists I already have? If not, I'll just go back and re-install the extension. Does it make sense todo this? Thanks.
all Todoist plugins/add-ons/extensions share the same information stored on our servers so you will never lose any data unless you delete your whole Todoist account. Therefore, it's safe to re-add the extension.
If you right-click inside the Todoist plugin box, you will see "Reload frame" in the context menu.
If nothing helps, please tell me:
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Are you using any ad- or script-blocking plugins?