i can not add items
Asked by Paris Clydesdale on Oct 17, 2011 - 17:27
please clarify - are you referring to projects, tasks or the Add link/email function?
Also, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Do you have any ad- or script-blocking plugins installed?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
- What happens exactly when you try to add a project/task/link/mail?
Tina Du on Oct 18, 2011 - 09:25
I cannot Add task, item as well.
I tried using another browser but still doesn't work.
it is the daily today tasks and i also dont see the items that i entered before which doesn't have dates.
Does this mean I need to start paying for premium to be able to use todoist?
please click on one of your project names listed on the left side. Once you enter a project, you should be able to add tasks.
If you're not accessing Todoist directly through the website, but through a plugin like "Todoist Anywhere" or "Todoist for Chrome", please click the "Show projects" link at the top and select a project from the list.