I don't get reminders on my phone
Hello, I have a trouble with reminders. I bought premium account today and set reminders, but my tries are fail. In settings I clicked test reminders via sms, push - that's all right. However when I created any today tasks and created reminders Absolution or Relative, it doesn't work. Interesting thing is email doesn't work too. Help me, please.
Asked by Unknown on Sep 05, 2013 - 07:02
Please confirm - all test reminders work, but not when you actually set up a real reminder to a task? If so, please tell me:
- What's the exact due date of the test task?
- What's the exact due date and time or delay of the reminder?
- Do you have the same time zone set up on your Todoist account and on all devices you're using Todoist with?
Unknown on Sep 05, 2013 - 08:37
> Please confirm - all test reminders work, but not when you actually set up a real reminder to a task?
> What's the exact due date of the test task?
- just now I set 05 September 16:35 (I am from Ukraine) and added 3 reminders (10m before deadline) to email, sms, push. now 16:33 and I have not got any notifications on my mobile phone
> Do you have the same time zone set up on your Todoist account and on all devices you're using Todoist with?
- Web Todoist has Time zone GMT +03:00 Ukraine/Kiev and on mobile phone too GMT +03:00
Unknown on Sep 05, 2013 - 08:52
Good, I'll hope for the best, because reminders are important feature for me in your service. I am waiting for results...
Unknown on Sep 05, 2013 - 10:23
I have tested all types of reminders and everything all right, thank you very much!
Sean Gordon on Oct 27, 2013 - 18:58
I am having an issue identical to this, all notofications sent via the Todoist settings to test notifications work without issue. Any reminders set up within the windows application or android app or IOS app however will not be received on any of the devices I have connected. I have a an android phone (Gingerbread 2.3.4) and an ipod 4th generation connected at this time.
Push notifications had previously worked on this phone, I have only noticed them not working now.
Both my online settings and android phone settings have the time zone set as GMT-500 US/Central.