I can't log in using chrome
It just keeps redirecting back to the log on page. I can log in in all other browsers
Asked by Will Manning on Oct 13, 2011 - 06:24
please try to clear your browser cache, go to Options -> Under the Hood -> Content Settings, click "All cookies and site data" in the "Cookies" section, find todoist.com and remove it from the list.
If this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Are you using a plugin called "HTTPS Everywhere"?
- Which version of Chrome are you using?
- Does this issue persist in the "incognito window" (accessed by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N)?
- Are you using a bookmark pointing to the HTTPS site instead of HTTP?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (Todoist for Chrome or Todoist Anywhere)?