Issue with completed task date range
I am unable to see past 10 days on the completed tasks list at the top of the page, even when I select a small project with only a few tasks in the past 10 days. Selecting 1 or 6 months does nothing.
Also I already made this suggestion on the votebox, but it would be useful to be able to sort completed tasks by time completed or by time assigned, because with bigger events that I may search through the history for, I would want to know the exact date, as opposed to a day or two later when I actually checked it off.
Please help. Thanks!
Asked by Chris G on Oct 12, 2011 - 16:42
please try to clear your browser cache. If this doesn't help, tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
- When you choose "Past month" or "Past 6 months", do you see the small circular "loading" icon at the bottom-right side of the TODOIST logo?
- Does this feature work when you choose "Any project"?
Clearing the cache didn't help. I have chrome and ei and I get the same problem with each. I am accessing todoist directly through the webpage. I do see the loading icon and and I get the same problem when I select any project.
Right now it is only showing me the last 10 days on any selection.
Thanks for your help. Hope to hear back soon.
P.S. I just got premium a few days ago if that helps.
thank you for the info, it looks like only tasks completed after this feature has been implemented are being stored on the list. It has been introduces on October 2nd/3rd which happens to be 11/12 days ago (depending on your time zone).
I have forwarded this issue to the developers and will let you know if or when it will be fixed.