Why can't I sort the tasks anymore?
To who may concerned,
Recently, I can't sort the tasks any more, no matter by date or by priority. How could I fix it?
Asked by rzh_co on Oct 03, 2011 - 07:51
please try to clear your browser cache and reload the page using Ctrl+F5. If this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Are you trying to sort the tasks using the gear icon or the "s" button?
- Does this issue occur only in one project or in all projects?
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
As said on my post, I found that after I had deleted some subtasks, the little arrow you normally click still remained and this interfered with the 'sort by date' and 'sort by priority' option. Simply return to the parent task and click on the little arrow to make it disappear. Things should return to normal - well it did for me!
rzh_co on Oct 03, 2011 - 10:46
Thank you, David and Jonathan.
Could you please tell me how to clear the cache in Firefox? I am new to it and have to it for my office PC due to some issues I asked in another post.
About other questions you asked:
- I tried to sort tasks using the gear icon;
- This issue only occur in one project.
- Like I mentioned above, I can't use IE. What other browser should I try?
- I accessed Todoist directly through the website.
I didn't find the little arrow you mentioned.
in order to clear your cache in Firefox, please go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced. You'll find a "Clear now" button there which will remove your cache.
If you find todoist.com on the list of sites storing offline data (in the same menu), remove it from there.
If this doesn't solve the issue, you could use Opera or Chrome as an alternative browser to see if it's not a browser-related issue.