Why can't I log in any more?
I tried the control f5 suggested to others. Nothing. What happened?
Asked by scamp on Sep 29, 2011 - 05:55
scamp on Sep 29, 2011 - 06:12
I should have said, I use Google Chrome.
please tell me:
- What happens exactly when you try to log in? Do you see an error message?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Does this issue also occur in Incognito mode (Ctrl+Shift+N)?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through the "Todoist for Chrome" or "Todoist Anywhere" plugin?
- Have you tried to clear your browser cache?
- Are you using a plugin called "HTTPS Everywhere"?
- Are you using any ad- or script-blocking plugins?
Bouteillebleu on Sep 29, 2011 - 14:11
I'm also having problems with being unable to log in - hopefully my report will help with scamp's problem too.
I'm using Chrome (14.0.835.186 m). When I enter login details on todoist.com and click "Login" it reloads the todoist.com front page as it appears when you're logged out, no error message.
This issue doesn't occur on the same computer with Firefox 3.6.12 (I can log in as normal), and it doesn't occur with Chrome in incognito mode (again, can log in as normal). I have Adblock Plus installed but disabled for todoist.com. I've cleared my browser cache, but it doesn't fix the problem.
Bouteillebleu on Sep 30, 2011 - 04:12
Thank you - that sorted my problem and I can now log in. Hope it helps scamp's problem too.
scamp on Sep 30, 2011 - 12:12
Yes! I am in there again after dumping all the cookies. And I love cookies....