Ordering tasks per date on web doesn't work
I have a task set due on November 2013. The Web app shows it as "overdue" 177 days, so it sipposes to be in 2012...
Asked by Lars Niemann on May 22, 2013 - 09:56
I figured out what is happening:
- If I order per date, the tasks with due date later this year are shown on the top of the list.
- this happens both with tasks created on web and iPhone.
- See screenshot: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s5/sh/4cad35c4-67c9-45aa-9e66-66c9d796c6ca/c94789da5c4634d7227987bd605f770a
- When hovering these tasks, it is shown "184 days missing" (not overdue like I said before).
- Anyway there tasks with due dates in the future should show below the nearar tasks!
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. If a task is due in 184 days, it shows up at the bottom.
Please tell me:
- When you open this task to edit it, what is the exact text in the "due date" field?
- If you log out, clear the browser's cache, reload the browser and log back in by accessing Todoist directly through https://todoist.com and not any bookmark pointing to any other location, does the issue still persist?
- Can you create a new project, with 2-3 test-tasks, one of which will be set to 2014 and sort them - does the issue persist there as well?
- What browser are you using and can you recreate this issue in a different browser?