cursor is not visible when entering a new to do item
I noticed this started about a week ago. running todoist 2.5 (115). Sometimes when creating a new to do item i notice the cursor is not visible. Other times it is visible. Is it a bug?
Asked by davo on Apr 23, 2013 - 09:31
Please tell me:
- Are you referring to the Windows app or any of our plugins?
- How exactly are you creating a new task? By clicking "Add task" ad the bottom of a project, by using the "Quick Add" feature or by right0clicking on a task and choosing "Add task below/above"?
- Is there any pattern to when this happens (always when you hit Tab or when you use a specific method of adding tasks)?
davo on Apr 23, 2013 - 12:57
Thanks for a quick reply.
- I am running this on Mac OS 10.8.2.
- I am clicking on a task and choosing the 'add task below'
- I can't see any pattern. For a while I thought it was only happening when in one of my projects and not others, but today it was happening in my main project as well as others.
It's not a big headache, but it's confusing because it looks like the app has lost focus, so causes me to click again to confirm focus.
davo on Apr 23, 2013 - 13:55
no, it looks fine in safari, but it also looks fine in the mac app too, right now.
Not to worry, just want you to be aware that it has happened so you can watch out for it.