for recruting date, I can't edit the date like ev mon, wed, fri
I wanna know is that a limitation or a bug, I can't set 3 or more day for recruting date in one task.
besides, I really like your fantastic design. so I have to give some tips from my exps.
1. it's not wise to make NOTE as a $ item.
2. if I can't describe recruting date from literal, I should find some visual sign. such as tick box.
all best,good luck to you guys~
Asked by Max on Apr 07, 2013 - 20:42
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. Adding a task due "ev mon, wed, fri" works correctly, editing this date by removing a day or adding another one works as well.
Please tell me:
- What browser are you using?
- Can you reproduce this issue in a different browser (if so - which one)?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through http://todoist.com or are you using a bookmark pointing to a different URL with an older version number?
As for your suggestions - thank you for your feedback, we may consider offering more free options in the future. Please note that the task notes feature also allows you to upload files as attachments. We will also consider improving selecting recurring dates, but for now, please refer to this page for a full list of accepted date formats: https://todoist.com/Help/timeInsert