wrong today date setting in mobile web version
Hello, i'm using the mobile web version of todoist (at http://todoist.com/m/) on an android 2.2 stack browser.
Everything is fine but if i set the date of a task to today, then later when i open the desktop web version on my pc that task has a tomorrow date.
Asked by framus80 on Mar 21, 2013 - 01:28
Please tell me:
- To you have the same time zone set in Todoist's Settings as on your phone?
- When you add a task due today through the web-app does it also become due tomorrow on the /m version?
Also, we recommend our native Android app which works on Android 2.2. Please try it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.todoist and let us know if the issue persists also on this app.
framus80 on Mar 21, 2013 - 08:44
Thank you David for the fast reply,
1) the time zone was different; now i have set it to the same value. I will tell you later if the problem was solved
2) no, it happens only when i do in the mobile version
3) my tablet doesn't have access to the google play store. Do you plan to make it available on the Amazon app store?
Please let us know if the issue persist after you've adjusted the time zone. It should be fixed, though.
We don't plan to release the app on the Amazon app store right now, but we may consider it in the future and for now, you can download and install the app directly from this APK file: https://d2dq6e731uoz0t.cloudfront.net/a663469a4887778c88edfa58c7f571ed/as/Todoist.apk
framus80 on Mar 21, 2013 - 09:11
Thanks for the APK but the Amazon app would be useful for the updates.... I hope you would do your best to make it available as soon as possible!