How can I get Todoist to stop reloading?
When I try to load Todoist, it loads https://todoist.com/app#start, and then auto-reloads https://todoist.com/app, and then switches back automatically to https://todoist.com/app#start, and then redirects automatically to https://todoist.com/app, and then loops back to https://todoist.com/app#start, etc., in an infinitely redirectly reload loop.
How can I stop this?
Asked by Carole Mah on Aug 24, 2011 - 02:01
please tell me - are you using a plugin called "Https everywhere"? If so, please set an exception for Todoist.com or try to disable it and tell me if it helps.
If you don't have it, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Do you have any ad- or script-blocking plugins?
- Does this happen in a different browser as well?
- Are you accessing the log in page through http://todoist.com or https://todoist.com ?
- Do you have a bookmark for Todoist? If so, please post the URL it's pointing to.
Carole Mah on Aug 24, 2011 - 06:59
Yes, I am using HTTPS Everywhere. Setting the exception did the trick.
I also tried logging out and logging back in via https: but the jumping still happened, so I am just sticking with the exception for now. I assume that eventually you will have implemented HTTPS for all pages?
If so, when do you envision this happening?
Carole Mah on Aug 24, 2011 - 07:43
Thank you David, that makes sense. I appreciate your quick help and cheerful attitude. Kudos.