Some proposals / feature request
1) Lets say I have a project A with subprojects A1 and A2. When i click on A, I would like to see all items at once in one list.
2) Posibility to remember some queries in Adroid app is helpful. Can you add setting up (creating, remembering) queries in web app?
3) I would appreciate more complex queries - i.e.
a) NOT operator (a.g all items without those tagged with @private)
b) regexp based search in items
4) See note on hover
I would appreciate see task note just after onmouseover on the note icon (I understand it should show just part of the note - to be trimmed in some casses)
Do you plan to implement some of them?
Asked by Miroslav Pecka on Feb 08, 2013 - 11:40
Thank you for your suggestions. We may indeed consider adding such options in the future and you're welcome to vote for these requests in our Votebox:
1. Show Sub Project's Tasks when viewing at parent level
2. Save Searches
3. Allow boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) in custom queries
4. Show notes on hover