How to fix issue with Firefox 6.0 extension and website
After I open the Todoist extension and enter my login, the screen repeatedly attempts to reload at a rate of about 1-2 times a second. Even when attempting to click on the different dashboard links, it reloads repeatedly back to the home page with a brief error message that disappears at each reload. You can successfully log out though. Once logged out, the login page on the extension doesn't have the issue.
The same behavior is happening on the website as well. I know that both extension and website work with Google Chrome (13.0.782.112).
Asked by Tom on Aug 21, 2011 - 10:44
Tom on Aug 21, 2011 - 10:45
When I mean dashboard, I'm referring to the app start screen for both the website and the extension.
please go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network tab and if you find todoist.com on the list of websites storing offline information, remove it.
If this doesn't work, please tell me:
- Do you have any ad- or script-blocking plugins installed ("Https everywhere", in particular)?
- Are you trying to access Todoist through the http or https website?
- Are you accessing Todoist using a particular bookmark? If so, please post the bookmarked URL?
- What's your default Todoist start page?
- Have you experienced such issue in the past? If so - when? If not - when did you notice it for the first time?
Emily Keller on Sep 16, 2011 - 13:57
This fix did the trick for me. Thanks!