Please tell me:
- Does this task have the correct time within the mobile app or does this issue only occur with reminders?
- Are there any daylight saving time zone settings on your phone which may be set incorrectly?
- Are you in the GMT+4 timezone currently?
1) This task has correct time within the mobile app. This issue only occur with reminders.
2) Wiki.com: "Until 2011, during the winter, between the last Sunday of October and the last Sunday of March, Moscow Standard Time (MSK, МСК) was 3 hours ahead of UTC, or UTC+3; during the summer, Moscow Time shifted forward an additional hour ahead of Moscow Standard Time to become Moscow Summer Time (MSD), making it UTC+4.
In 2011, the Russian government proclaimed that daylight saving time would in future be observed all year round, thus effectively displacing standard time—an action which the government claimed emerged from health concerns attributed to the annual shift back-and-forth between standard time and daylight saving time. On 27 March 2011, Muscovites set their clocks forward for a final time, effectively observing MSD, or UTC+4, permanently."
On my phone timezone set correctly.
3) I am in the GMT+4 timezone now.
Thank you for this information. So far, we couldn't reproduce this issue, but please tell me - are you using the "Automatically adjust timezone" settings either on your PC or the "Adjust daylight savings time" on your phone switched on?
According to the timezone changes to fixed UTC+4, it's possible that the issue might be caused when having the old UTC+3 option selected along with the setting to automatically adjust it. Note - I'm referring to the Windows timezone settings which, if not updated, may work incorrectly if combined with the auto-adjust checkbox.