I can't log in to my todoist account in chrome
When I click "login", the page just refreshes like nothing happened. I can still log in via firefox, but I want to have all my stuff concentrated in chrome.
Asked by Nir Menussi on Aug 02, 2011 - 11:41
please clear your browser cache, then access the Options in Chrome, go to the "Under the Hood" tab and make following changes:
1. In Privacy -> Content Settings, set:
- Cookies -> Allow local data to be set
- Cookies -> Manage exceptions (add todoist.com and click "Allow")
2. In the HTTPS/SSL section check:
- Use SSL 3.0
- Use TLS 1.0
If this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Which version of Chrome are you using?
- Do you access Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so, which one)?
- Do you use any ad- or script-blocking plugins?
Babarum on Aug 05, 2011 - 01:15
Same problem, Todoist login fine in IE, but not in Chrome 13.0.782.107
All steps done, AD block switched off.
Yesterday login worked with the same config.
Thanks for the answer.
please try to use this URL:
and in the Privacy -> Content Settings, add todoist.com on any whitelist (anytime you can choose "Manage exceptions" and "Allow")
Also, please tell me:
- Did you update your browser (to v.13) yesterday?
- What operating system are you using?
Babarum on Aug 05, 2011 - 10:48
Thanks for your response.
I tried this URL (http://todoist.com/app#start) too, haven't worked.
In my privacy settings todoist is allowed.
I updated the browser this week-end, saturday or sunday (don't remember).
I have Windows 7 Professional 32 bit (6.1, Build 7601)
unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue :(
Is there anything that you've changed in your browser before the day you've experienced this issue?
Did you install a new plugin or even put a new website to the list of sites that are being launched on startup? Did you set Todoist.com as your homepage?
Babarum on Aug 06, 2011 - 13:07
I didn't change anything.
Tried to disable all add-ons with no success.
No clue what happened.
Babarum on Aug 15, 2011 - 23:03
A simple chrome reinstall solved the problem.
Thank you for your help.