I moved a task and 9 existing task ar enow missing
I moved a task and 9 existing task are now missing
Asked by Brian Fetterman on Aug 02, 2011 - 10:29
please tell me:
- What kind of tasks did you move? Single level 1 task? Parent level 1 task with indented tasks?
- Did you move this task using "Move to another project" or did you use multiple selection (holding Ctrl)?
- Did you reorder your tasks before moving?
- Where are the missing 9 tasks supposed to be, in the project FROM or TO which you wanted to move the task?
- From which view did you move the task? Project view or a search result?
- Which browser are you using?
- Are these tasks still missing after refreshing the page using Ctrl+F5?
- Can you see these tasks in a different browser?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly or through a plugin/add-on (if so, which one)?