In my outlook todoist is not connecting, i have changed my password, how i could update it in outlook
Asked by shri on Nov 17, 2012 - 22:42
Pleas clarify - what happens exactly if you open Outlook - do you see the Todoist pane on the right side? If so - is it completely empty or do you see a Loading screen or any error messages?
Also, if you want to log in using a different password or account, please use the log out button in the bottom-right corner of the plugin pane.
Our Outlook plugin always uses Internet Explorer to connect with Todoist so you could try to clear Internet Explorer's cache and cookies in which case you should be logged out from the Outlook plugin.
Thanks for your reply.
I would like to update you as follows,
1. I download outlook pluginn and run it.
2. it worked well on day one.
3. when I changed my password then it was not connecting to outlook and hanging and no options were coming to log off and change the password.
4. to overcome this I deleted todoist from addin and even from outlook files.
5. after that several times I re run the exe file of pluginn and I got message that it is already available in my outlook.
6. However now it is not showing in addin and i am not able to see it anywhere in outlook.
Pls help to restore.
Thanks and Regards
Please clarify - when you've changed your password and it wasn't connecting - what did you see within the plugin pane? A completely blank white space or a "Loading" screen or any error messages?
As for the activation of the plugin - please try one of the following:
1. Go to Outlook's Options -> Add-Ins, click on "Go" next to the "COM Add-Ins" drop-down menu and if you see OutlookTodoist listed there, check the box next to it.
2. Go to your system's Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and uninstall "OutlookTodoist" from there. Then, try to reinstall it.
Also, please clarify - you've said that you've deleted it from Outlook files, where did you delete it? Did you find its folder and removed it?