Reminders not working
I have upgraded to premium but reminders are not working.
- On Firefox sidebar the reminders sub menu just gives me a blank page with title manage reminders.
- On the main webpage I get the manage reminders page. It will let me set a time. The alarm symbol appears next to the task, but next time I go into manage reminders there are no reminders set.
I upgraded about an hour ago and have logged out and back in again. Is this a timing issue ?
Asked by Lauren on Jun 07, 2011 - 00:05
I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. Indeed, there seems to be a bug in the Firefox sidebar. I will notify the developers about this.
As for the disappearing reminders - I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. Please tell me:
1. Which version of Firefox are you using (go to Help -> About Firefox)?
2. Does this also happen to you when using a different browser, if so, which one?
3. Are you using e-mail, mobile or Notifo reminders (you can set this under Preferences -> Reminders)?
4. Which operating system are you using?
The disappearing reminders - seems to have gone away. Timing issue ?
I have email reminders working but SMS is not.
I am on Vodafone UK and have tried:
- My number with just the 0 prefix
- My number with +44 prefix
- My number with 0044 prefix
Reminders expire on time but no SMS is sent.
Is there a minimum time which needs to elapse between setting the reminder and it being triggered ?
I am using Windows 7
Both SMS and Email Reminders
unfortunately it's possible that the SMS reminders may not work in your area due to lack of email-to-SMS service support from your mobile provider.
We will consider addressing this issue for smart phones in future development, but for now I'm afraid it may not work in some areas.
We're very sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you and if you wish to cancel your Premium membership because of this issue, you can do so and you would get a full refund.
we have made some necessary changes in our SMS reminder service for non-US users.
From now on, you should be able to receive SMS reminders everywhere outside the USA. Please try to use the "Sent a test" option in reminders and/or set up a reminder for the nearest future using your full phone number incl. country and/or area code and let us know in case you experience any further issues.
Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.