Sorting doesn't work within a project
I have the "sort by priority" option on the upper right hand side when I am in a certain project. It does not seem to work. I choose sort by Priority but nothing happens.
Asked by Dan on Oct 23, 2012 - 23:11
please try to create a new test-project with a couple of tasks with different priorities and let me know if this feature works in the new project.
Also, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Can you reproduce this issue in a different browser?
- Does sorting by name and date work in this project?
I created a new test project and the problem still occurs. I am using Chrome but I checked it also on IE and this happens.
What I have noticed is that the problem occurs when I am inside a project, I add tasks and then I try to sort them. On the other hand if I add the tasks go to another project and then return to the original project the priority sorting works.
unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue on any browser. Even without leaving the project, the sorting seems to work.
Please make sure that you're accessing Todoist directly through todoist.com and not a bookmark that contains a version number (such as v=72). Also, please try to clear the cache and app data. In order to clear both in Chrome, go to Chrome's Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Content Settings -> All cookies and site data and remove todoist.com from the list.