No matter what time I enter in ToDoist, the time on the iCal is 4 hours later. Tried setting the time zones differently, but no joy.
Asked by Steve Fabian on Sep 13, 2012 - 09:43
please tell me:
- What timezone are you using?
- What calendar software are you using?
- Are all 3 timezones - the one in Todoist, the one on your computer and the one used by the calendar software all the same?
- What due dates did you use with the tasks that are 4 hours later?
- When you were changing the time zone, did you delete the iCal feed, changed the time zone and then re-added it?