No date/time on notes
On many of my tasks, in the notes section, instead of showing the date and time I get "undefined NaN NaN - NaN:NaNam".
How can I fix this???
Asked by Kyle Mork on Sep 12, 2012 - 09:11
please tell me:
- In what views does this happen? While in a project? On the completed tasks list? In 7 days?
- Can you reproduce this issue in at least 1 different browser? If so - which ones did you use?
- Is there any pattern in the occurrence of this issue? Does it always happen to tasks within a certain projects or with certain dates, for example?
- It happens in the project view and in the 7 day view, I haven't seen it in completed tasks
- I only seem to be having the issue on my work computer with Internet Explorer 8 (version 8.0.7601.17514)
- No pattern that I can discern
I'm happy to realize the data is still there (and viewable in other browsers), but this is the computer I use most to access Todoist. Any fix?
I can't reproduce this issue in Internet Explorer 8 (version 8.0.6001.18702). Please tell me - which operating system are you using on this computer? If it's Windows 7 then it's highly recommended to upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 (you could ask your system administrators to do it).
Before you do, though, please try to clear your browser's cache (go to IE's Internet Options and clear the browsing history) or log out and back into Todoist. Also, please make sure your computer's time settings are correct.