Where are my tasks ???
Today I've realized, that allmost all tasks in one of my project disapeared. How can I restore them?
It's concerns all, not done subtasks of parent task "AKTUALNE" in project called "Bieżące"
Asked by Krzysztof Chmielewski on Sep 10, 2012 - 20:58
please log out of Todoist, clear your browser's cache and offline data storage, reload the browser and log back in directly to https://todoist.cm without using a bookmark.
If this won't solve this issue, please tell me:
- What browser are you using?
- Can you reproduce this issue in at least 1 different browser (if so - which one)?
- Can you remember when exactly this issue occurred? After completing a certain task? Did you move tasks between projects etc.?
- Can you find any of these tasks by using the in-task query (q: word) incl. a full word that should occur in at least one of them?
Krzysztof Chmielewski on Sep 11, 2012 - 20:59
I've logged out and log in by the new browser, I never used before. Tasks are gone in any browser.
For everyday, I use Google Chrome, currently 21.0.1180.89 m
This issue occurred in the morning, when a waked up my laptop.
The tasks are missing in the query results as well as in Daily Digest mail
Krzysztof Chmielewski on Sep 14, 2012 - 06:43
- No, I had not mobe tasks resently
- No, there are not in Completed tasks as well as in # Completed.
All missing tasks was uncompleted.