Android beta app bug: new atsks and editions don't get synced
More often than not, I loose any changed made through the beta android native app. I haven't been able to find out what particular circumstances make it fail, but for me it's most of the times.
Asked by Carlos Sanchis on Sep 10, 2012 - 07:11
please tell me:
- Which phone are you using?
- Which version of Android are you using?
- Do you see the circle icon at the top after you make changes (are you waiting for it to complete before reloading the web-app)?
- Are you manually syncing the Android app?
unfortunately, we can't reproduce this issue. Please tell me:
- When you manually try to resync, did the circle already change to the static double-arrow icon?
Can you reproduce this issue by:
- going to your app settings and clearing the cache,
- uninstalling the app, then reinstalling it again,
- logging in and waiting for the full sync to complete,
- adding one task named "test" with no due date, label or any other property,
- wait for the sync,
- go to the web-app and force-reload the view using Ctrl+F5?
Of not, can you see any pattern when this issue occurs, for example, if you're using a certain label or indent level, priority or add tasks to a particular project?