How can I acess my Todoist list if the site is offline?
Asked by Flávio on Jul 27, 2011 - 10:39
currently, Todoist is only accessible online, but we're already working on an offline feature and will introduce it in the future.
If you're having issues accessing Todoist, though, please tell me:
- When did this issue occur?
- What's your location?
- What browser are you using?
- Are you trying to access Todoist directly or through a plugin/add-on (if so, which one)?
- Are you able to access Todoist using a different browser?
Awnsering your questions
- I had this problem today, but I use the Todoist at my work. And if I can not acess all long of my day I have big problem with my boss.
- Im in Brazil, Sao paulo.
- Im using the Mozilla Firefox.
- I have been trying both, but I still have problems.
- No. I like to use the Mozilla. Do this browser can be the responsable?
Please clear your browser's cache and force-reload the page using Ctrl+F5. If this doesn't work, go to Tools -> Advanced -> Network tab. If you see todoist.com on the lists of sites that have stored data for offline use, select it and click "Remove".
If neither works, please tell me:
- Which plugin did you try to use as an alternative?
- What do you see when you go to todoist.com? Do you see the login page or just the logo or nothing at all?
Richard Carr on Jul 28, 2011 - 02:34
Sorry if I'm butting in but Todoist has been really problematic all day today. I'm in the UK, getting timeouts and really slow performance (30s+ to create a todo).
although I can't give you an exact date, we're actually working on this feature as we speak. It's a huge update requiring a re-construction of the whole application in order to optimize it for HTML5, but it's in the making right now.
We will notify everyone through social media once it's been released (see - Facebook, Google+ and Twitter links at the bottom of the todoist.com page).