Todoist not working in Outlook at all, cannot sign in
Using Outlook 2007, I cannot get Todoist to load - it shows a loading message but cannot retrieve any of my tasks.
In addition, when I log onto Todoist from IE 8, I can't access any of my account information or find my task list either. I am sure the issues are related but I can't figure out how to fix it. I have cleared the cache, logged in and out, and restarted my computer in an attempt to fix this, but no avail.
Asked by Hollie Bierman on Aug 13, 2012 - 11:48
please go to IE's Internet Options and
1. In the PRIVACY tab:
- click on Advanced
- select "Override automatic cookie handling"
- choose "Accept" for both first- and third-party cookies
2. In the SECURITY tab:
- set the security level to medium-high
- click on Trusted sites
- click on the "Sites" button
- add todoist.com on the list and UNcheck the "require https transfer" box at the bottom.