A note Since you have launched HTML5 the sub group, notes, and task icons have gone missing
If I randomly click where they should be the menu still pop down, but it is literally ht and miss
Asked by John Pearson on Jul 26, 2012 - 04:49
please clear your browser's cache. If that alone won't solve this issue please follow these steps:
1. Log out of Todoist.
2. Clear your browser's cache.
3. Clear your browser's offline storage and application data
- this is stored in Advanced -> Network tab in Firefox and in
- Advanced Settings -> Content Settings -> All cookies and site data on Chrome
Furthermore, please make sure that todoist.com is NOT on the list of sites with blocked offline storage.
4. Restart your browser.
5. Go to todoist.com - type this address manually and make sure that the browser won't suggest and connect to a different URL and don't use any bookmarks.
6. Log in.