Since you upgraded to html5 I can't see my tasks anymore
Today I received an email notifying me about you updating the web ui and using html5. Now I can not see my tasks anymore. I can see the number of tasks on the project list but once I click on a project the task list is empty.
Fortunately, thunderbird plugin works fine and I can still use todoist.
Asked by David B on Jul 25, 2012 - 21:42
sema on Jul 25, 2012 - 23:08
I'd like to complain about that too, but for me I lost everything, I was seriously thinking about going premium, but now everything is gone!
Same problem here. Accessing a premium a/c under https redirects to https://todoist.com/app?v=52#start, but none of my tasks are visible. The task counts for projects are still correct and a "q:" search can display tasks. Also the mobile version still appears to work and show data on my iPhone and iPad.
If I try to follow the link from http://todoist.com/html5 to the new HTML5 version I just get an error: "An unknown error happend while loading data... "
Hoping this gets fixed quickly.
please follow the steps below:
1. Log out of Todoist.
2. Clear your browser's cache.
3. Clear your browser's offline storage and application data
- this is stored in Advanced -> Network tab in Firefox and in
- Advanced Settings -> Content Settings -> All cookies and site data on Chrome
Furthermore, please make sure that todoist.com is NOT on the list of sites with blocked offline storage.
4. Restart your browser.
5. Go to todoist.com - type this address manually and make sure that the browser won't suggest and connect to a different URL and don't use any bookmarks.
6. Log in.
David B on Jul 26, 2012 - 05:16
it is finally fixed. I did not do anything so I am not sure what happened.