Have keyboard shortcuts and sort order been changed in the latest update?
Two main issues I've noticed on the morning of July 25 using todoist (did not notice these issues yesterday July 24).
1) Tasks sorted by time no longer sort by priority.
2) The ctrl+up arrow and ctrl+down arrow shortcuts no longer work when viewing my start page (in my case the od,tod,tom search)
Am I doing something wrong? Thanks,
Asked by J. Shane Kunkle on Jul 25, 2012 - 03:14
thank you for your report, I have passed the issue about the keyboard shortcuts to the developers.
As for the sorting issue, please clarify - if you sort by date and then use the "sort by priority" option, if won't work? If so, could you please send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org showing this issue. You can create a test project with a couple of tasks for this purpose.
J. Shane Kunkle on Jul 25, 2012 - 05:22
Thanks so much for you help - just sent and email with a screen shot.
J. Shane Kunkle on Jul 27, 2012 - 07:18
The Ctrl+UpArr and Ctrl+DownArr shortcuts appear to be working again for me. Thanks so much for the help!
Unknown on Jul 28, 2012 - 19:46
The Ctrl+click multiple selection shortcut is also not working (Ctrl+Shift+click also does nothing).
unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. Please log out of Todoist, clear your browser's cache and offline storage, reload your browser, go directly to todoist.com (not through a bookmark) and log back in.
If this doesn't solve this issue, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Can you reproduce this issue using a different browser?
Also, please note that there are only two shortcuts for multi selecting:
- holding down CTRL, then clicking on the task name
- holding down SHIFT, then slicking on the task name.