Why did ALL of my tasks disappear and how can I get them back?
I added a task, clicked "add task", and received a message that an error had occurred. I clicked OK on the error message, went to look at my tasks and saw that every single one had been deleted. What happened, and what do I need to do to get them back?
Asked by Bretigne on Jul 24, 2012 - 13:40
please log out, clear your browser's cache, reload your browser, go to todoist.com (type the address manually and make sure you're not using a bookmark pointing to a different location) and let me know if the version number in the URL says v=50.
Also, try to access todoist.com using a different browser and see if you can access your tasks there. If not, please tell me - what browser are you using?
Test User on Jul 25, 2012 - 15:06
This happened to me also. Using a different browser, I could then see all my tasks. Here are some things I did to mess it up:
* had a regular Chome window still open from yesterday
* was logged into my primary gmail account in there
* I'm using Chrome Todoist plugin to access the Todoist tasks in that window
* the Todoist is registered under a different gmail account (used only for todoist)
* I also opened a Chrome Incognito window
* was logged into a third Gmail account in the incognito Chrome
* I also was logging in and out of hotmail
At some point, all my tasks disappeared. in the plugin AND at website in chrome. I opened todoist website with firefox, though and they're still there.
Good luck! :)