Sorting by priority and name does not work.
It seems that sorting by priority and name does not work properly.
In the list of tasks in the project after clicking on the sort by "priority" or "name" is not ordered in teh right way.
If the screenshot is necessary please let me know.
Asked by Greguar on Jul 19, 2012 - 07:20
I can't remember if I ever sent the screen shots (I think I did, but I usually only have the time to deal with these follow-up issues when I'm on vacation, so here it is a year later, and I can't remember!). In case I didn't, I'll send new screen shots now.
I stumbled upon this thread, and wondered if this might be my issue too, especially since I'm an early user (May 2007) as well.
Thank you for the screenshot. This is indeed not the correct sort order and we can't reproduce this issue under any circumstances, but as Amir mentioned in the other thread, this could indeed be an issue with very old account.
I will notify Amir about this and we'll see what we can do and hopefully correct the sort order on your account.