Slowness and CTRL + C behaviour
I'm using todoist for outlook.
Win 7, Outlook 2010, 64 bit.
recently upgraded to Outlook 2010,64 bit from Outlook 2007.
I'm facing the following issues-
1. Task entry is very slow.. as I type to enter tasks.. the characters appear to show up as if in slow mo.
2. copying a task content- I double click a task and make it editable and then I do 'CTRL + C' ..but instead of copying the content to my clipboard.., it acts as 'CTRL + X' and goes on to delete/cut the content from edit box.
Please let me know if I can do something about the above two issues.
Asked by navin on Jun 19, 2012 - 22:32
unfortunately, I can't reproduce neither of these issues.
Please tell me:
- How many tasks do you have on your list (approximately)?
- Do you have any other Outlook plugins installed?
- Does this delay happen all the time or only when Outlook is still loading some data and sending/receiving messages?
As for the second issue - to enter edit mode, you can click on a task just once or right-click and choose "Edit task" from the context menu. If you select the task content, right-click on it and choose "Copy", does it also delete the selected text?
navin on Jun 22, 2012 - 08:47
Thanks for your reply.
Looks like both issues were temporary.
The add-in is working fine now.