"Project Not Found" Error
Whenever I log into Todoist I receive the error message "Error encountered: 'Project not found'". I think this might be due to deleting a project from an iPhone app that interfaces with Todoist.
Any chance of a solution?
Asked by Eric Franzosa on Jun 12, 2012 - 14:14
please tell me:
- Are you logging in directly through todoist.com or are you using a bookmark/shortcut pointing to a specific project?
- Is your default view the "today" view or the view on a particular project (maybe the one you've deleted)?
- What browser are you using and can you reproduce this issue in a different browse?
- Does clearing the cache and cookies help?
Thank you for your reply, David.
- I log in directly thought the todoist.com website.
- My default view is a project that still exists. I tried changing to other default views but it did not solve the error.
- I am using the latest version of Google Chrome on Windows. I was NOT able to reproduce the error in Internet Explorer or Firefox, so it seems to be browser dependent (the error occurs in different instances of Chrome on other computers).
- Clearing the cache and cookies did not solve the problem, unfortunately.
NEW INFORMATION: In testing this I found that the "project not found" error only happens when I first load the page in a tab. If I then reload/refresh the page I don't get the error.
Your continued help would be most appreciated!
please tell me:
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
- Can you reproduce this issue in a different browser?
- Does clearing the cache solve this issue?
- What is your Todoist main page (is it the "7 days" view or "today")? Please post the URL visible in your browser's address bar when you are on this page.
As for the iPad issue - are you using our mobile site http://todoist.com/m or our iOS app?