I guess, as improving todoist you've made same changes adding date and time (esp. time)
I live in Turkey which is +3h GMT (i guess). I enter the date&time i.e. 14/05 @18:00. Seems to be OK but editing anything (adding a lable) it becomes 21:00.
Have I missed something or is something going wrong?
Asked by Saygin on May 14, 2012 - 05:14
Michael on May 15, 2012 - 06:49
what is the current status of this? it's been awhile. I have a daily task that is at the wrong time - for a quite a few weeks now.
we are working on it right now and will notify you as soon as we fix it. We're sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you.
To ensure that you're experiencing the same issue, please clarity:
- What's the due date you're using with this task?
- What time zone are you using in Todoist (and on your computer)?
- Does the issue appear upon editing the task name exactly as described by Saygin?
Michael on May 15, 2012 - 09:53
-due date is daily/repeating.
-time zone - PST
-in the task itself the time is correct.
Michael on May 15, 2012 - 10:03
- every day @ 10:00pm
- problem appears in calendar. task shows up at 3 pm every day, except for today (meaning the current day), when it shows up at 10 pm.
- yes identical in another browser.
Shiri Dori-Hacohen on May 27, 2012 - 18:05
I also have a problem with time that seems to be stemming from timezone issues. Tasks are showing up 4 hrs early...